Thursday, February 3, 2011

Snow and Cold!

Snow I took a picture of in Amarillo-2009
I hear a bunch of people complaining and upset about the snow lately. Especially on facebook. Everyone's status has something (usually negative) to say about the weather. Truth is, usually in the dead heat of summer, they want it to be winter again. It's hard to please people, I guess! I wouldn't want to be in charge of the weather. But anyways--I thought that I might help people out by giving them 7 things to do during this kind of weather to not help them view it a bit more positively!


1. Build a snowman...duh

2. Make snow ice cream! Double DUH

3. It's a great excuse to have your favorite homemade SOUP!!

4. Hot Chocolate too! :)

5. Marshmallows + Fireplace = Heaven

6. Or you can build a bomb shelter..you know, just in case..

7. Or you can just keep your beers cold. That's always a plus.



It may not make everything better to do these things, but hopefully it gives you some ideas! And a smile :)


--"When snow falls, nature listens."  ~Antoinette van Kleeff--

No comments:

Post a Comment